CCRDA Membership benefits include:
- Reduced registration at an annual forum in the Spring for sharing information and expertise,and networking and dialogue with keynote speakers at the forefront of Christian relief and development work.
- Reduced registration at an annual workshop in the Fall in the East and West for training staff, sharing information and expertise, and networking and dialogue.
- Contact information on CCRDA’s website and access to the CCRDA mailing list.
- Monthly updates for members on activities, opportunities and news.
- Quarterly newsletters on critical topics in relief and development.
- The opportunity to shape joint responses to changing policies or current issues and to be a collective voice.
- Free registration for monthly webinars on topics such as International Disaster Response and Project Management.
- “Members-only” access on the website for knowledge-sharing between members.
- Discounts on training opportunities with CCRDA partners including Plan to Protect, NextAfter and Arrow Leadership Ministries.