for its members to discern and learn together what works best
in diverse and often unpredictable contexts."
CCRDA members receive:
- Opportuntiy to attend CCRDA’s Annual Forum and Workshops, East and West, with reduced registration fees
- The opportunity to shape joint responses to changing policies or current issues
- Distribution rights to CCRDA development education materials
- CCRDA monthly Member Updates and quarterly Newsletters
- Contact information on CCRDA's website and access to the CCRDA mailing list
- Upcoming: A "Members Only" section on our website is being developed - more resources available for you
- Upcoming: the hiring of a CCRDA PR Officer who will represent CCRDA members in Ottawa and in the media
CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP
Membership is available to Canadian Christian organizations involved in relief, development, and/or justice who are committed to integrated, transformational development. An agency must have three years experience as a registered charity and adhere to our Faith position listed here.