for its members to discern and learn together what works best
in diverse and often unpredictable contexts."
CCRDA members receive:
- Opportunity to attend CCRDA’s Annual Forum and Workshops in the East and West with reduced registration fees. These events are for sharing information and expertise, and networking and dialogue with keynote speakers at the forefront of Christian relief and development work.
- The opportunity to shape joint responses to changing policies or current issues and to be a collective voice.
- Monthly updates for members on activities, opportunities and news.
- Quarterly newsletters on critical topics in relief and development.
- Contact information on CCRDA's website and access to the CCRDA mailing list.
- Free registration for monthly webinars on topics such as CRA compliance and Core Humanitarian Standards.
- Access to a “members-only” section on the website for knowledge-sharing between members.
CRITERIA FOR MEMBERSHIP
Membership is available to Canadian Christian organizations involved in international relief, development, and/or justice who are committed to integrated, transformational development. An agency must have three years experience as a registered charity and adhere to our Faith position listed here.